Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Do you have any...

I was just asked if I posses two air-horns, marbles or yellow shoes.

In theory, that should be odd.

Unless you happen to be a Christian. Especially one in ministry.

Why?

Because over years of camps and various church activities... you accumulate crap. Or know people who have access to crap.

Need a large ball, two meters in diameter? No problems.

Need 150 bicycle inner-tubes? I know where they are.

Desperate for 100 pairs of cheap men's thongs? I know a bloke.

Need 100 calico sacks? Let me make a few phone calls.

Are you required to dress as a superhero, pirate, solider, ninja, policeman, monster, construction worker or space man? I can pull something together for you.

I don't imagine that these requests occur all that often when you work in an office cubical.

1 comment:

kim said...

i have a few for you tomorrow night...