Sunday, December 27, 2009

The 2009 Ramble-a-thon is coming!

Over December the number of posts i make usually drops.

So... The Ramble-a-thon will commence from tomorrow.

For the rest of the year, whilst i sit around and watch cricket, the kitchen-of-half-baked-ideas-that-is-my-mind will be flung open for all to see.

I recently resurrected my list of blog ideas (which was lost in my virus infected laptop), so the topics will flow thick and fast...

Also, if you have anything that you'd want me to blog on, i will be accepting suggestions.

2 comments:

kim said...

blog on how to explain jesus's forgiveness to a bunch of 10-13 yr olds in a way that is both interesting and relevent to them. and please do it very soon!

Gavin said...

Why wato is the best cricketer to ever play the game....