Saturday, February 11, 2012

Alltop inclusion

Today I was informed that my blog is now listed at Alltop.com under the Christian Church category (if you don't know, Alltop's like an online magazine rack for blogs).

As I've mentioned before, Alltop is a place where I kill plenty of hours, trawling around the Christianity, Christian Church, Leadership, Speaking and Blogging topics.

No matter what weird interest you have, Alltop is almost assured to point you to blogs within that niche.

To be listed is really cool (and kind of humbling when I think about all the amazing blogs which are already there).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good work. Have the hits gone up?

We didn't eat steak in the holidays.

Graham said...

The hits have gone up slightly (I'll give it more time before proclaiming it the first step in my plan for world domination), but I'm at the bottom of a long list.

And you are correct, there was no holiday steak. We should remedy that soon.