Saturday, December 27, 2014

I'll be proud of you when...

One of the privileges of my job is being alongside people as they go through what life throws at them.

Over time, as the Holy Sprit works within people and they develop in both Christlikeness and ministry involvement, I get opportunities to witness people grow tremendously.

As such, I get numerous chances to see people do things which make me proud.

I'm proud when people genuinely offer to help.
I'm proud when people do things which they find hard.
I'm proud when people do things which are scary.
I'm proud when people do positive things for the first time.
I'm proud when people make difficult, but ultimately helpful, decisions.
I'm proud when people take steps towards getting help with a problem or persistent sin.
I'm proud when people admit their mistakes.
I'm proud when people ask for help.
I'm proud when others are recognized for what they contribute.

But, I'll be proudest when God says to them... "Well done, good and faithful servant..."

No comments: